HNB Hosting U11 & U13 Female Skills Camp in Quispamsis November 24th
Hockey New Brunswick will be offering local female minor hockey players and goaltenders an opportunity to take part in a Hockey New Brunswick Female Skills Development Camp on November 24th in Quispamsis, NB.
The primary focus of the camp is centred around on-ice fundamental skills, with off-ice time scheduled for life skill enhancement in areas such as respect, fitness, and teamwork. Off-ice fitness sessions are included involving games with teamwork and proper stretching.
Members of Hockey New Brunswick will be on-site to assist with on-ice, as well as off-ice sessions.
The Hockey New Brunswick Skills Development Camps are designed for U11 and U13 players and have the following objectives:
- To develop/enhance the fundamental skills of skating, passing, stick handling, and shooting.
- To create opportunity for players to meet other players and develop friendships.
- To promote the fun of the game.
- To teach the concepts of fair play, fitness, safety, teamwork, and the importance of a positive attitude.
- To provide a memorable experience for all who attend.
The camp will be $50 per player.
The first 30 players/goaltenders for each age group will be accepted.
Players who attend the camp will receive:
- 2 – 60 minute on-ice sessions
- Team building session
- Fitness session
- Hockey New Brunswick Practice Jersey
To register for one of these camps please click the links below:
For More information, please contact:
Director of Female Hockey