Hockey New Brunswick and GameSheet Inc announce partnership for the 2021-2022 season
Hockey New Brunswick, building on the success of last year’s pilot program with GameSheet has entered into an agreement to provide digital scoring for all our leagues. The advantages for the leagues and for HNB are so beneficial that HNB will be covering the cost for this coming season, for any Minor Hockey Associations and Leagues that are interested in using the program.
GameSheet Inc., a Canadian Company, whose Scoring and League Management solution eases the burden of every stakeholder in the game, Conveners, League Executives, Coaches, Managers, Referees, Time Keepers and Parents all benefit from the use of the system. Users score the game digitally (while still maintaining signatures) eliminating the paper limitations:
- No paper score sheets to order, distribute and collect.
- Remove the aggravation and expense of roster stickers.
- Wifi is not required during the game
- The scoring app is localized to French or English automatically
- Use a single point of Data Entry.
- Only the Scorekeeper records the game data.
- No longer are "ghost" players getting points.
- The writing is perfectly legible.
- Scores, Standings are updated instantly on your existing website.
- Including individual players stats if you wish.
- Digital record keeping provides easy access for Coaches and League officials.
- The score sheet is emailed instantly upon completion.
- Games with Misconducts are flagged and identified.
- Advanced reporting tools enable decisions based on real data and analytics.
- Have a complete player penalty history in your hands at the next hearing.
- Is there a team that everyone complains about? You now know if it is warranted
GameSheet provides a comprehensive set of “On-Demand” training videos, as well as weekly zoom training sessions. GameSheet Announces 2021 Training Dates